- n a tourist who is visiting sights of interest
- n a person who stares inquisitively
- v strain to watch; stare curiously
The cars slowed down and the drivers rubbernecked after the accident
- Soon, sightseeing buses will drive along the curve of Sunset Boulevard between Schwab's Drugstore and the gabled Marmont Chateau, with rubberneck guides remembering nasally .
- Either people still love Jerry, or they're slowing down to rubberneck at a terrible mishap, I guess.
- Crowley's account of the incident included the detail that "at least seven" passersby had stopped to rubberneck.
News & Articles
- Fast, Fun, Attention-Getting -- That's Viper
The 2013 SRT Viper is the sort of car that should come with disability insurance for neck injuries -- not only for the whiplash drivers could experience attempting to max out its 206 mph top speed, but for its many admirers who rubberneck, pivot and crane to get a better look.
June 14, 2013 - The Lakeland Ledger
- Mitch McConnell in Montgomery County Courier
We had several things going for us. We had the same producer who had worked with us on 'Rubberneck' ...... We had a second language you invent (between producer and band), so we had all that established. And then there was no pressure from anybody... Vaden Todd Lewis http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaden_Todd_Lewis&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGWwhUB5oKL5K1jWAWSUnVkYCB4xg Times Record News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/2010/jul/09/toadies-are-back-lost-album-feeler-finally-years/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHXe28dkS1JmPx3rs3M4dRDoREljg Jul 9, 2010
84939 113151 rubberstamp The American people expect a justice who will impartially apply the law, not one who will be a rubberstamp for the Obama administration or any other administration," McConnell said in a written statement one day after Kagan, 50, wrapped up...