- n a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
- n stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- a of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch
the royal party
the royal crest
by royal decree
a royal visit
- a established or chartered or authorized by royalty
- s being of the rank of a monarch
of royal ancestry
princes of the blood royal
- s belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
treated with royal acclaim
the royal carriage of a stag's head
- s invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown
the royal (or crowned) heads of Europe
- What royal family member is targeted by an alleged blackmail plot? And can the UK press cover it without naming names?.
- Ian Strachan has been named as one of the men accused of attempting to blackmail an unidentified member of the royal family.
- The birth of Princess Kiko's son ensures the continuation of the royal line.
News & Articles
- Royal Gorge fire at 40% containment, major damage already done
The Royal Gorge fire has destroyed most of the structures at the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park, leaving Cañon City worried that tourists — and the dollars they bring — will go elsewhere, according to the city's administrator.
June 15, 2013 - Denver Post
- Royal Nickel Announces AGM Results
Royal Nickel Announces AGM Results
June 14, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Royal Ascot: Meet starts off with a bang
At the Royal Ascot meeting in England, there is no gradual crescendo to a fantastic finale. Day 1 of five-day stand is the best day of the meeting, and the Group 1 Queen Anne Stakes, the first race on the first day, often is the meeting’s best race.
June 14, 2013 - Daily Racing Form
- Prince William in MarketWatch (press release)
My mother Diana was present at your launch 15 years ago, and today I am incredibly proud to be able to continue her support for your fantastic charity, by becoming your royal patron,Prince William said. "Never being able to say the word...
- David Miliband in Economic Times
The Royal Navy is co-ordinating the European response as well as contributing to the international mission there. Obviously, the problem of piracy around Somalia is a grave danger to the stability in the region,said Miliband.
- Doris Lessing in International Herald Tribune
I've won all the prizes in Europe, every bloody one, so I'm delighted to win them all,Lessing said. "It's a royal flush."