- n someone who leads a wandering unsettled life
- n an adult member of the Boy Scouts movement
- The rover descended to the surface in a hard, three-petaled shell that was protected by the now famous swaddling of air bags.
- Originally expected to last only 92 days, the two rovers on the Mars Exploration Rover Mission are still sending back striking images from the surface of the Red Planet.
- A computer-generated image of the Spirit rover But then again, there aren't a lot of things like NASA's Spirit and Opportunity Mars rovers, the robotic ships that landed on the Red .
News & Articles
- RENDERED SPECULATION: Land Rover's Next-Gen Freelander Is Brought To Life, Finally Competitive?
Land Rover's entry-level sport-utility vehicle, the Freelander, hasn't exactly been a fan favorite.
June 15, 2013 - Auto Spies
- Rover Hawks National Champs!
LOWELL - The Rover Hawks—the robotics team from UMASS Lowell that competed against 7 other teams nationally in a competition at NASA’s Johnson Space Center —came away in first place last week, narrowl
June 14, 2013 - Tewksbury Town Crier
- DRIVEN: Range Rover's All-New Sport Gets Gets Its FIRST Drive, Curious About Its FIRST Impression?
If you've been keeping tabs on me lately, you've probably realized that I've been quite the champion of Jaguar Land Rover. Well, there's a good reason for it: I believe the company is existing in a renaissance period. We're witnessing the organization reinvent itself and it has yet to stumble.
June 14, 2013 - Auto Spies
- Ratan Tata in NBC5.com
We recognize the significant improvement in the performance of the two brands and look forward to this trend continuing in the coming years,Tata said. "It is our intention to work closely to support the Jaguar Land Rover team in building...
- Alan Mulally in The Birmingham Post
He ensured that Jaguar Land Rover was not distracted and continued to focus on the fundamentals of business during the recent sale process, despite at the time fighting his own personal battles,said Alan Mulally, president and chief executive...