right of way :
- n the privilege of someone to pass over land belonging to someone else
- n the right of one vehicle or vessel to take precedence over another
- n the passage consisting of a path or strip of land over which someone has the legal right to pass
News & Articles
- County moves closer to railroad purchase
The Union Pacific Railroad has accepted Benton County’s offer to buy the Bailey Branch right of way — sort of.
July 3, 2013 - Corvallis Gazette-Times
- Permits required for haying ditches
Hay harvesting on the right of way along state and federal highways without a permit is illegal, according to Kansas Department of Transportation. Haying applications are available at KDOT offices and are good for one season, April 1 to the end of the year. Permits may be canceled by either party.
July 3, 2013 - Hillsboro Star-Journal
- County considers right of way for San Vicente Road project
San Diego County may buy 9.38 acres adjacent to Barnett Ranch Preserve to offset approximately 6.6 acres of the preserve designated as right of way for the San Vicente Road Improvement Project. County supervisors on June 19 set a July 17 hearing date to consider the $154,360 acquisition of the property owned
June 30, 2013 - Ramona Sentinel