- n a pistol with a revolving cylinder (usually having six chambers for bullets)
- n a door consisting of four orthogonal partitions that rotate about a central pivot; a door designed to equalize the air pressure in tall buildings
- When she pointed her revolver at the officer, he shot her.
- He then shot up to 14 people, before turning the revolver on himself.
- Succumbing to peer pressure, Sims had gone along with friends to a segregationist rally that day--and now he was holding a revolver that his classmate, Michael Lee Farley, 16, had .
News & Articles
- LATEST NEWS
STAMFORD -- A new West Side resident was welcomed with a revolver pointed at his head and robbed Monday afternoon as part of what police are characterizing as a minor drug deal gone wrong.
June 12, 2013 - Stamford Advocate
- California Grandma, 72, shoots at burglar, misses
STANTON, Calif. — A 72-year-old grandmother in Southern California fired at an intruder and barely missed him in a confrontation recorded by a 911 operator. Jan Cooper of Anaheim said Tuesday that she fired one shot from her .357-magnum revolver early Sunday as a burglar tried to break in through a sliding glass door. Cooper says she has owned guns since she was a teenager and has years of ...
June 12, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Revolver Resources Inc. Announces Grant of Stock Options
Revolver Resources Inc. announces that it has granted stock options under its stock option plan to directors, officers and consultants of the Company for the purchase of up to 1,200,000 common shares at ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance