- n a barrier against explosives
- n a facing (usually masonry) that supports an embankment
- The Hanoi storage farm, across the Red River from the city, contained 32 revetment-protected tanks, 13 supporting buildings, and railroad spurs that comprised the country's main .
- First, though, Dhuvaafaru will be given a revetment-reinforced beach bordered by trees and shrubs, and key areas near the center will be raised with landfill.
- There is the endlessly cautious, catlike approach that a few marines make, across the open sand, to a blasted revetment which may still hold Japanese life, American death.
News & Articles
- Laguna beach-wall restoration gets Coastal Commission OK
A Laguna Beach condominium association's request to restore a rock revetment with 860 tons of rock was approved by the California Coastal Commission. The beach in front of the Blue Lagoon development at 30781 S. Coast Highway is a narrow strip that...
June 18, 2013 - Laguna News Post
- Denzil Douglas in SKNVibes.com
There is no doubt the redesigning of the berthing facility and the revetment of the bulkhead, by Government secured this very important infrastructure,said Dr. Douglas, who is also Minister of Tourism.