- n a woman's drawstring handbag; usually made of net or beading or brocade; used in 18th and 19th centuries
- n a network of fine lines, dots, cross hairs, or wires in the focal plane of the eyepiece of an optical instrument
- A reticule containing a night shirt, a toothbrush, and many square yards of figures.
- She fished in her reticule, pulled out a small automatic and fired one shot.
- Sandy eyelashes, invisible eyebrows, lips gathered on a drawstring with puzzled purse like old lady's reticule.