- n available source of wealth; a new or reserve supply that can be drawn upon when needed
- n a source of aid or support that may be drawn upon when needed
the local library is a valuable resource
- n the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems
a man of resource
- Sustainable energy resources from the Center for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology Design Resources Design links from the Amazing Environmental Organization Web Directory.
- Access the extensive resources of Federal agencies .
- The acquisition, if it happens, would be further evidence of China's determination to secure access to natural resources around the world.
- Bobby Jindal in The Associated Press
They've used the war rhetoric,Jindal said aboard a boat floating in oil-slicked waters near Grand Isle. "If this is really a war, they need to be using every resource that makes sense to fight this oil before it comes to our coast."
- Ben Bernanke in San Francisco Chronicle
The central bank said in its April 28 statement that "economic conditions, including low rates of resource utilization, subdued inflation trends, and stable inflation expectations, are likely to warrant exceptionally low levels of the federal funds...
- Barack Obama in Ethiopian Review
We will spare no resource to clean up whatever damage is caused,Obama said after a briefing with state, local and federal officials in Louisiana.