- r with reserve; in a reserved manner
- More reservedly enthusiastic were the sun--fun-loving income-tax-avoiding members of Nassau's Anglo-American cafe society.
- Irak, which is trying to live up to its obligations with genuine wholeheartedness and sincerity, is meeting a bitterly critical Western world when she reservedly and moderately .
News & Articles
- ‘Houston Chronicle’: Ted Cruz Is ‘Part Of The Problem,’ Regrets Endorsement
Texas Senator Ted Cruz is a polarizing politician. Depending where one lands on the political spectrum, Cruz is either loved or loathed, inspiring or infuriating. Tallied among his proponents, The Houston Chronicle‘s editorial board had endorsed Ted Cruz’s congressional crusade—reservedly so, they say—but that no longer seems the case. Ted Cruz can no longer count... Read more » ‘Houston ...
Oct. 16, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Arsene Wenger in Times Online
It is very dangerous if you start the game not wanting to play; if you do have to play, it is difficult to switch,Wenger, the Arsenal manager, said. "It is a subconscious thing that you could play a little reservedly. After 80 minutes if...