- n a scientist who devotes himself to doing research
- Former colleagues claim the world's leading stem cell researcher doctored his data.
- As a researcher, Folkman's energy and creativity were practically boundless.
- The 44-year-old Kyoto University stem-cell researcher had found a way to genetically reprogram an ordinary mouse skin cell to revert to the virtual equivalent of its embryonic .
News & Articles
- Legionnella researcher loses appeal of his firing
Victor Yu, a Legionella researcher who was fired by the Pittsburgh Veterans Affairs Health System, has lost another round in lawsuit.
June 14, 2013 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- GW Researcher Publishes First Human Study that Shows Association between Finasteride (Propecia) and Decreased Levels ...
Researcher Michael S. Irwig, M.D., F.A.C.E., assistant professor of medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and director of the Center for Andrology at The GW Medical Faculty Associates, found that men who used the medication finasteride (Propecia) and developed persistent sexual side effects, are also drinking less alcohol than before.
June 13, 2013 - Newswise
- GW researcher finds association between finasteride and decreased levels of alcohol consumption
( George Washington University ) GW Researcher Michael Irwig published the first human study that shows an association between finasteride (Propecia) and decreased levels of alcohol consumption.
June 13, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Tim Kaine in ABC News
Kaine said Librescu was a "highly respected and promising researcher" in aeronautical engineering under Romania's postwar Communist government, but when he requested permission to emigrate to Israel he was denied the opportunity and fired.
- Laura Bush in US Department of State
The cure for breast cancer can come from a researcher in Washington or a young doctor in Riyadh. Wherever the cure is discovered, it will help women all over the world,Bush said.
- James Garner in CNNMoney.com
I figured a good first step in my preparation would be finding out what Facebook is, so I've started this page. (Actually it was started by my researcher, Ian Reichbach, because my grandmother has more Internet savvy than I do and she's been dead... Aaron Sorkin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Sorkin&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFuG5OcgpsNqJnbV1BB_uOwHwu5Vw CNN International http://www.google.com/url?q=http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/08/29/aaron.sorkin.facebook/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGHn1y6N3tnaOo-BoRZSaYm7fV_mQ Aug 29, 2008
82996 110587 resection Dr. James Garner, Progen's Vice President of Clinical and Medical Affairs, commented: We know that around 50% of untreated patients are likely to experience disease recurrence within 12-15 months after they have had curative liver cancer resection....