research staff :

Search Words
You can search or browse for words

research staff

  • n  a group of associated research workers in a university or library or laboratory
News & Articles

  • SickKids Towers Over Bay Street With New Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning
    TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Sept. 10, 2013) - On September 17, the SickKids community welcomes you to the official opening of its new home for research and learning. On the corner of Bay and Elm streets, the Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning will bring together 2,000 researchers and research staff, who are currently scattered throughout six different buildings. At 21 storeys and ...
    Sept. 10, 2013 - Marketwire

Bee Dictionary: Search, browse, look at common errors, idioms and more.