- n any cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms
- a of or relating to the class Reptilia
- SSSSSSNAKE: Automotive designer Takanori Aoki took inspiration from his country's reptilian mythology to create an offbeat coup with the sinuous lines of a serpent.
- And if they keep insisting on showcasing their "talent," give Simon Cowell a call; a few cruel words from the reptilian British judge will surely crush your child's dreams of fame.
- At 30, she looked millennia older, not wiser but wizened, relying on reptilian instincts of survival and predation.
News & Articles
- Tonca the turtle's birthday bash on July 13 at MOSH
Tonca will celebrate his 47th birthday with a party from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, July 13, at his reptilian home at Jacksonville's Museum of Science and History.
June 27, 2013 - The Florida Times-Union
- Chris Sanders in New York Times
I've got kids, and I thought 'that's so great. That's so bizarre. I am going to be this crazy reptilian person and creature.' I was very excited. She is one of those fun characters. She's evil. She's temptation. She is just one of those fun... Angelina Jolie http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGlrjN5N7LqhL14i7LJZOWvqIMAvg San Jose Mercury News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.mercurynews.com/movies/ci_7480517&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEAIbIWaLH69YU0zdOxw-qaTt5EwA Nov 16, 2007
82881 110412 reptilian We wanted him to be a little more mammalian than the other dragons, which are generally more reptilian in their vibe, because we knew that this dragon was going to have to have a certain warmth," Mr. Sanders said.
- Marsha L. Berzon in Law.com (registration)
Examples of category errors include inquiring into the gender of a rock or into which day of the week is reptilian,Berzon added in a footnote.