- a feeling or expressing remorse for misdeeds
- Every December, publishing houses flood bookstore shelves with a plethora of new diet titles, hip to the hordes of repentant holiday bingers who will be desperate to make their New .
- Between his violent rages, Mickey is sincerely repentant, even charming as he whines for one more chance.
- Around every New Year, publishing houses flood bookstore shelves with a plethora of new diet titles, hip to the hordes of repentant holiday bingers who are desperately trying to .
News & Articles
- Parx Racing Entries Graded Entries
FIRST-5 1/2 fur; $19,000; cl($7,500); 3up(f&m);1-Dreamingofntlz5-25-Miss Etta 8-52-FrenchConcrde9-26-Our Mama Dear6-13-Speed Zone 8-17-ThePinkMnkey15-14-Trinidad Lady 10-1SECOND-6 fur; $45,000; md sp wt; 3YO;1-Stormy Henry 5-26-Tango On 8-12-Slickuponatime9-27-Metroliner 15-13-Pastafagioli 12-18-Do It for Love 15-14-No Its Not 4-19-Repentant 20-15-Skip the Truth 10-110-Sixteen Stone 6-1THIRD-7 ...
June 17, 2013 - New York Post
- Brett Ratten in The Canberra Times
To his credit Clokey was pretty gracious about it,said Ratten, "and he's happy to move on. When I spoke to Setanta in the afternoon he was very remorseful, truly repentant. There was a bit of frustration there and he was trying to exert...
- David Bentley in Sportinglife.com
Look, you can get wound up by that stuff and let it kill you, or you can decide you're not going to take yourself too seriously,Bentley told The Mirror. "I know people want me to be repentant about what happened when I pulled out of the...
- Adam Gadahn in Los Angeles Times
In the video, Gadahn called Hasan "the ideal role model for every repentant Muslim in the armies of the unbelievers and apostate regimes."