impenitent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a not penitent or remorseful
- s impervious to moral persuasion
- Serving time in style With impenitent nostalgia for their heyday, the prisoners still address one another by their former titles, such as "President" and.
- Theroux's strength as a writer and a traveler has always come from his readiness to say and do what few of us would admit to, and it's a safe bet that these gleefully impenitent .
- His father, still impenitent, but quite alarmed, made Holy Roller Dotson explain that even fasting can be overdone.