- n adroitness and cleverness in reply
- Even if learning Chinese was not on your to-do list, this language lesson offers engaging repartee between the hosts a native and non-native speaker who discuss the nuances .
- For Americans, Yao's affable demeanor and witty repartee are a welcome antidote to the antics of the NBA's bad boys.
- International companies are eyeing the film for distribution overseas, betting that its sight gags and bawdy repartee--plus its message of acceptance--will have a .
News & Articles
- Ragtime Rick Pedro at Goodwill
Get ready to tap your feet, clap your hands and enjoy some witty repartee as Ragtime Rick Pedro makes his annual visit to the Goodwill Theatre in Johnson City in honor of Flag Day. Known for his blend of patriotic and contemporary tunes played in ragtime piano style, Pedro is supporting his latest CD, "Over There." It includes popular music from the World War 2 era along with rousing renditions ...
June 20, 2013 - News Channel 34 Binghamton
- Ann Coulter in MSNBC
I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am,Coulter told the crowd of 2,600 Wednesday.
- AJ Benza in Bluff Magazine
So no more High Stakes Poker without the kid,Benza concluded. "I hope you like the female they toss in front of you. And I hope the repartee between she and Gabe works likes ours did. And look on the bright side: If she stinks:...I might...
- Rudi Koertzen in TVNZ
There was a lot of talk that went on ...... it was repartee,said Koertzen.