- n a skilled worker whose job is to repair things
- The repairman took one look and said the tuner was broken, a minor matter of $20 or $25.
- He asked the repairman if he could cast a rubber foot.
- The Committee for the Re-Election of the President denied authorizing the sticker, but traced its origin to a television repairman from Midwest City, Okla.
News & Articles
- LATEST NEWS
STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — After decades in the clock repair business, one Stamford man recently decided it's time to retire. This isn't good news for the customers of Jerry Fishman , who is apparently one of the last repairman of his kind in Stamford.
June 16, 2013 - Greenwich Time
- South Knox crash victim dies of apparent heart attack
KNOXVILLE — A local repairman who died following a single-vehicle crash in South Knox County on Thursday morning suffered an apparent heart attack, according to authorities.
June 13, 2013 - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Ringtones, digital books, more soon taxed in Minn.
Need that new Justin Bieber ringtone? Come July 1, buying it will carry a Minnesota sales tax. Hiring a repairman for the office photocopier? That labor will be taxed. Catching a pay-per-view movie on ...
June 13, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Jim Sorgi in USA Today
I should be the Maytag Repairman, the guy bored out of my mind waiting for something to do,Sorgi says. "That probably would be a pretty good fit. But I do a little more behind the scenes work than what people see. It's a great job, and...
- Mike Leach in Houston Chronicle
I try and avoid computers as much as I can,coach Mike Leach said. "I don't have any control over them. It's not like I can send a repairman or somebody to go fix them."
- Rusty Wallace in San Diego Union Tribune
Without him creating NASCAR and making this wonderful sport for many thousands of people, I would have still been a newspaper delivery boy and vacuum cleaner repairman living in St. Louis,Wallace said.