- n someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else
- n an owner of property who receives payment for its use by another person
- If you're a renter, you might want to think about one other option: homeownership.
- The new mortgage plan will turn homeowners into renters, even when they stay in their own houses.
- Fishbein means that the phenomenon can't be simply a big-city, left-wing perversion; a good many of those renters, those consumers of hotel porn, have to be red-staters.
News & Articles
- Trotwood apartment fire a 'total loss'
A renter believes a little boy playing with a lighter started some curtains on fire, but fire investigators have yet to make an official ruling on a cause.
June 14, 2013 - WDTN-TV 2 Dayton
- Baltimore renter gets creative on Craigslist -- and finds someone to sublet his apartment
Baltimore renter gets creative on Craigslist -- and finds someone to sublet his apartment Subletting is never easy. But with a combination of inventiveness, whimsy and honesty, one Baltimorean may be on to something.
June 12, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- CarRentalExpress.com to Present Renter Rated Award at Auto Rental Summit
Auto Rental Summit and CarRentalExpress.com , a comparison and bookings site dedicated to independent car rental agencies, announce an agreement to present the first Renter Rated Award by CarRentalExpress.com at the 2013 Auto Rental Summit in Hollywood, Fla., Nov. 4-5.
June 11, 2013 - Auto Rental News
- Henry Paulson in MarketWatch
If you can't afford to live in a home you will go back to being a renter,Paulson said.
- Mike Holmgren in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Not a lot of good memories, really. We had some wins there,Holmgren said. "I think it is difficult, not only for the Seahawks but for any team, to be the renter. ...... And at the time we were going through some growing pains here. There...
- Charlie Crist in Orlando Sentinel
I'm a renter too,said Crist, whose home away from Tallahassee is a rented condo in downtown St. Petersburg. "And I'm hoping the landlords will pass along the savings. I think that what happens is that when you give people an opportunity to...