- n an act (spoken or written) declaring that something is surrendered or disowned
- But after Hunt published a renouncement of his Christianity in the London Gazette, a journal of record dating back to the 17th century, those same religious leaders agreed to .
- Reminded while revisiting his old village of his brother Hamo, killed at Gallipoli, he muses bitterly over the present "halfhearted renouncement of war," the "heavily armed .
- The reasons for my renouncement will be known in the public square.
News & Articles
- U.S., Taliban to start talks on ending Afghan war
It's a major breakthrough, but the Obama administration says the ultimate U.S.-Afghan goal is a full Taliban renouncement of al-Qaida.
June 18, 2013 - Portland Press Herald
- US to begin meetings with Taliban
Senior Obama administration officials described the Taliban's move to open a political office Tuesday in Doha as a stepping stone to full Taliban renouncement of al-Qaida
June 18, 2013 - Abilene Reporter-News