- s (usually followed by `of') without due thought or consideration
crushing the blooms with regardless tread
- r in spite of everything; without regard to drawbacks
he carried on regardless of the difficulties
- That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or .
- Certainly few magazines demonstrate this idea better than The New Yorker, which tailors its content and editorial posture for readers of a certain mindset, regardless of where they .
- But it's hard to muster a ton of sympathy for a guy profiting handsomely from a hatchet job on his own sister regardless of how miserably she may have treated him.
News & Articles
- Inspired By High-End Autos, Digital Storm's Aventum II Is A PC Gamer's Dream Machine
Regardless of perceived success or failure, one must give a boutique system builder a hearty round of applause for investing the time and resources into building their own systems from the ground up. Not merely assembling a customer's desired components and stamping a logo on the chassis, but creating their own case and cooling solutions. Digital Storm has done exactly that with the Aventum II ...
June 26, 2013 - Forbes
- IRD: 'Marriage is Worth Defending'
Regardless of court rulings, churches and others, now more than ever, must defend and strengthen traditional marriage.-- Kristin Rudolph, IRD Evangelical Program Coordinator
June 26, 2013 - Christian News Wire
- Melanoma Deaths More Likely in Young Men Than Women
Young men are more likely to die of the skin cancer melanoma than young women, regardless of the severity of the tumor, a new study found. This suggests there are fundamental biological differences between melanoma in men and women, the researchers said.
June 26, 2013 - LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News
- David Duval in ESPN
The score is kind of the golden egg,Duval said. "You have to hit shots, you have to hit putts. Regardless of where it's done or who does it, it's amazing."
- John McCain in 940 News
Our goal - my goal - is an Iraq that no longer needs American troops,McCain said. "And I believe we can achieve that goal, perhaps sooner than many imagine. But I also believe that to promise a withdrawal of our forces, regardless of the...
- Jose Guillen in FOXNews
We are not going to make any excuse regardless of what happens from now to the end,Guillen said. "If we finish last, it's not because of Peavy. If we finish first, it's not because of Peavy. I think we still have a good ball club."