recycle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v cause to repeat a cycle
- v use again after processing
We must recycle the cardboard boxes
- The more you recycle, the more RecycleBank points you earn, which can be redeemed for offers at merchants like CVSpharmacy.
- Everyone knows we should recycle plastic, glass, aluminum and paper--or at least, we know we're supposed to.
- When Biddle launched a company to recycle and sell plastic from complex waste streams like junked electronics and automobiles, he says, "a lot of people, including some of my board .
News & Articles
- LONDON TWP: Proposed composting facility struck down by planning commission
LONDON TWP — Recycle Waste Services, Inc. of Sylvania, Ohio was told no thanks to their request for a special use permit to operate a proposed 18-acre composting facility at the former London, Sand and Aggregriate site on Darling Road.
June 16, 2013 - The Milan News-Leader
- PRC joins annual Chester Heights Recycle Day
Chester Heights Borough’s sixth annual Recycle Day will be held from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, June 29 at Chester Heights Community Park on Valleybrook Road, and this year the local organizers will be getting a little help from the state.
June 15, 2013 - Garnet Valley Press
- Report: Men try to recycle Dollar General carts
Two men were in the Floyd County Jail on Friday evening after they tried to recycle four metal carts they had stolen from a local Dollar General, according to Floyd County Jail reports. According t...
June 15, 2013 - Rome News-Tribune
- Nancy Pelosi in International Herald Tribune
The stakes in Iraq are too high to recycle proposals that have little prospect for success,said Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who as leader of the Democratic majority controls the House agenda.
- Ed Rendell in International Herald Tribune
It's clear: the only thing green in John McCain's energy plan is the billions of dollars he's promising in tax cuts for oil companies. And the only thing he'll recycle is the same failed Bush approach to energy policy,said Pennsylvania Gov....
- Michael Fincke in guardian.co.uk
Without being able to recycle urine, that does take down some of our capability,Fincke said. "It's not necessarily a show-stopper but it's something that we definitely need to address."