- n someone who tries to bring peace
- In his plays (Division Street) and screenplays (Breaking Away), this Yugoslav immigrant envisions an America that is a goad to greatness, an impossible ideal, a reconciler of a .
- Nevertheless, the GOP feels no pressure to move away from the its far right rhetoric, because Obama is trying to look like a 'reconciler', and is kowtowing to their demands, rather .
- He is not, like Washington, the founder of his country; but, like Lincoln, he is the preserver of its unity and the reconciler of its two hostile camps Monarchist and Socialist.
- Samuel Kobia in Worldwide Faith News (press release)
For too long the church has been a willing participant in the violence of the world, Kobia said in an interview recently. "Christ has called the church to be a peacemaker and a reconciler. This is not just a message for the season, but one...