- n someone who recites from memory
- But the reciter of our forefathers the reciter magnificent the lady of the awe-inspring brow and grave yard contralto who tore The Raven to tatters on the slightest .
- In his recent sojourn in Spokane Poet Lindsay evolved what he calls Poem Games, in which children dance and act out poems simultaneously chanted by a reciter.
- A frequent lecturer and reciter of her own poems, she reads in a clear but excitingly husky voice.
News & Articles
- New Production of Stephen Sondheim's Pacific Overtures Begins Melbourne Premiere Engagement Feb. 19
The cast is led by Anton Berezin as Reciter, Adrian Li Donni as Kayama and Nick Simpson-Deeks as Manjiro. Completing the company are Bianca Baykara, Reece Budin, Emma Clair Ford, Jacqui Hoy, Andrew Kroenert, Noni McCallum, Tim Paige, Elenor Smith Adams, Sonya Suares and Leighton Young.
Feb. 19, 2014 - Playbill
- Siraj Wahhaj in CNN
Wahhaj said Monday that he was a character witness for Abdel-Rahman in the context of "what we knew about him before the incident," citing him as a "scholar in Islam" and "a great reciter of the Quran."