- n a musician who gives recitals
- As a recitalist, Upshaw has premiered more than 40 works in the past decade.
- Pianist de Groot was a two-handed recitalist of solid international reputation.
- As a recitalist gravely bows and sails into Beethoven and Brahms, the hall may be thronged with applauding listeners.
News & Articles
- Entertainment Briefs - Aug. 8
Taylor to be next organ recitalist NISSWA - Cathy Taylor will perform from 12-12:30 Wednesday to wrap up the Lakes Area Summer Organ Recital Series to be held at Lutheran Church of the Cross in Nisswa.
Aug. 8, 2013 - Brainerd Dispatch
- Mario Bernardi in Globe and Mail
Hermann Geiger-Torel told me I was mad to ask Maureen to sing opera,Bernardi said, "insisting she was a recitalist and concert singer with no stage skills. But I hired her to sing the Witch in Norman Campbell's CBC-TV production of...
- Ethan Iverson in San Jose Mercury News
Just like a classical group or a recitalist will put together a program, we put together a program for the Bad Plus in a way that isn't too jazz-like,Iverson says. "The jazz scenario tends to be a little more relaxed, sort of 'We're just...