- Once through, the fluid drops from the veins and ureter into a catch basin for recirculation.
- West Germans buy some 8,000,000 Illustrierte each week, and a unique recirculation device, Die Lesezirkel (the reading circle), whose members buy recirculated magazines by the .
- The new device consists of strips of metal that bend infallibly at 60 to open the recirculation valve.
News & Articles
- DaTianValve.com Introduced Its Automatic Recirculation Valve Collection
DaTianValve.com is a leading company offering all kinds of valves. Recently, the company has introduced its automatic recirculation valve collection, and launched a site-wide promotion of all its valve products. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10834698.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- Leeza Gibbons in Washington Post
The engine in the 2003 F-250 truck was notorious for its deficiencies which were widely publicized, including leaky fuel injectors, oil leaks, broken turbochargers, wiring harness troubles, faulty sensors, defective exhaust gas recirculation valves... William Schwarzer http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Schwarzer&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHlI2kq9UkrbbKt5Y0fczUkBuIU7w Chicago Tribune http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-ford-enginelawsuit,0,4731461.story&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHp8V9qTLRdaEjN7qHXbVcBvRoxxg Jul 9, 2008
81101 108961 recital We had six weeks of class, did a recital, came on after the 5-year-olds and I did the wrong dance," said Gibbons.