- n any exciting and complex play intended to confuse (dazzle) the opponent
- Chicago has so much razzle-dazzle that viewers may end up both raised and dazed.
- West is there to add some razzle to a press event held by Apple Computer.
- ON THE TWENTIETH CENTURY Book and Lyrics by Betty Comden and Adolph Green Music by Cy ColemanGive 'em the old razzle dazzle.
News & Articles
- Gay Travel: Dallas's Razzle Dazzle a Success
The estimated attendance at the Razzle Dazzle Main Event was 4,100, down from 25,000 in 2012. But organizers said the dropoff was expected and mostly due to the fact that everyone on the Cedar Springs strip was counted as attending the event last year.
June 15, 2013 - Gayapolis
- Kings High School football camp
On May 30-31, the Kings High School football team coaches and seniors hosted the Kings Youth Football Camp at the high school. Youth campers from kindergarten through seventh grade participated in drills such as Razzle Dazzle, 7 on 7, Mission Impossible, Smoke House and even a visit by Kona Ice!
June 15, 2013 - Today's Pulse
- Final Show Band concert to mark Mercer's retirement
ONTARIO -- The Ontario/Chaffey Community Show Band will present its final concert of the 2013 season, "Disney Razzle Dazzle" on Monday, but it will also mark another special event.
June 13, 2013 - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Ron Chernow in FOXNews
When you think of Wall Street ...... one has an image of these very freewheeling, razzle-dazzle, buccaneering kinds of firms,Chernow said. "That style of business is now history."
- Al Sharpton in USA Today
Right now we're hearing a lot of media razzle dazzle,Sharpton said. "I'm not hearing a lot of meat, or a lot of content. I think when the meat hits the fire, we'll find out if it's just fat or if there's some real meat there."
- Brendan Haywood in USA Today
I was over top of him and he got a little razzle-dazzled,Haywood said. "That's how things go. He ain't going to do anything. I'm not going to do anything, so let's play on."