- n small circular or square cases of dough with savory fillings
- Ferran Adria has won the adulation of food critics and cooks by whipping up startling combinations of texture, temperature and taste: bite-size cuttlefish ravioli that explode in a .
- I had always enjoyed the kitchen, but now I would make pumpkin ravioli from scratch on Thursday and cook a black bass in parchment on Friday and bake an olive-oil cake on Saturday.
- Spanish culinary mastermind Ferran Adri is famous for tinkering with food at the molecular level to produce wonders like liquid ravioli and frozen Parmesan air.
News & Articles
- Wohl Associates Inc. Now Selling Used Industrial Pasta Machines from Toresani
Wohl Associates is now selling used Toresani industrial pasta machines for use in a production setting. This includes a tortellini machine, ravioli machines, pasta sheeters and pasta mixers. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10828934.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Galt restaurant Wholey Ravioli recognized
Wholey Ravioli, an Italian restaurant that has been a fixture since 1985, has been named Small Business of the Year in the 5th State Senate District.
June 12, 2013 - Lodi News-Sentinel
- Mario Batali in Jewish World Review
He suggested substituting the liver of a chicken for Babbo's squab in a ravioli sauce, quoting the restaurant's Mario Batali as saying "Ravioli are just a delivery system for leftovers."
- Rob Feenie in Vancouver Sun
If we ran them company-wide, we'd have to be doing 15,000 ravioli a month,Feenie says.
- Stephen Bayley in Independent
I think of ravioli as little parcels like edible Jiffy bags,said Stephen. "This is pasta, it's home-made and I can taste the rabbit, but it needs a sauce. I was expecting something much more delicate."