- n the relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient)
- n the relation between things (or parts of things) with respect to their comparative quantity, magnitude, or degree
- Clearly, that a lower ratio pointed to higher profits speaks to a little more than finger length.
- A reader has asked me to link to this article about what price-rent ratios are telling us about the state of the housing market.
- Price-rent ratio is the quick and dirty way of doing it but that also makes it more accessible.
- Joe Biden in International Herald Tribune
Even with the surge of troops, in a city of 6 million people you're talking about a ratio that would still be roughly above one to 100,Biden said. "It's bound to draw down support that we need in other parts of Iraq, including Anbar...
- Joe Maddon in TSN
I looked them up. What a team. 100 wins, 54 losses,Maddon said. "But the interesting part was the walk to strikeout ratio. ...... Most of them had more walks than strikeouts. I'm looking for that positive vibe, and there it was. ...... A...
- Robert Zoellick in AFP
My support for the Conference Report on the stimulus package will require that the Senate compromise bill come back virtually intact including, but not limited to, overall spending, the current ratio of tax cuts to spending, and the $110 billion in... Arlen Specter http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlen_Specter&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGw01bTf5CKET4_0ONvWTND1tHnOg CNN http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/09/stimulus.plan/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHNI3fMaXSo4rMJZaOB3LFkyyd3QA Feb 9, 2009
80416 108429 ration As we start to get towards the middle of next year, we are going to start to face some serious constraints, and we would have to ration and obviously focus on the lowest-income countries," Zoellick said at a news conference in Istanbul.