- n a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
- This is a rapport building session.
- Each director has their own kind of rapport with other artists.
- Respect, rapport, hope, cunning, and deception are our tools.
- Gareth Barry in Times Online
Just to think about it makes it a tough decision,Barry said yesterday. "There's so much to lose at Aston Villa. I've been there more than ten years, got a good rapport with the fans, I'm captain there and have a great relationship with the...
- Dan Bartlett in International Herald Tribune
It was their first meeting since Sarkozy took office less than a month ago and only their second overall, and Bush "felt that they established a real personal rapport," Bartlett said.
- Brett Favre in Newsday
He said, 'No, it's not that,'Favre said. "I said, 'Hey, I'm not here to take Chad's spot or to replace him. Those two guys had a great rapport together and I just said, 'Look, I'm not trying to replace him. I'm here to help you guys win. I...