- n a person skilled in telling anecdotes
- A skilled raconteur, Andrew rose to become a cultural critic and aficionado.
- In Ms Odumba's death, the country has lost a true raconteur and wit.
- Higgins was a true raconteur, who could bring to live the folklore with all its magic.
News & Articles
- Feisty civil rights activist Will Campbell dies at 88
June 10, 2013 Religion News Service David E. Anderson WASHINGTON The Rev. Will D. Campbell, a Baptist minister and early white civil rights activist, as well as best-selling writer and folksy raconteur, died June 3 in Nashville, Tenn. He was 88.
June 10, 2013 - Worldwide Faith News
- Mick Jagger in PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung)
The band's frontman Jagger says, "He was a marvelous man, very witty, a great raconteur who lived a full social and business life spanning 50 years of popular music. He will be fondly remembered by all who knew him and I will personally miss our...
- Steven Zaillian in Reuters Canada
Alexandra is a talented documentary filmmaker and a great raconteur,Zaillian said. "She's been places and seen and done things few of the rest of us have, and I'm excited she's decided to share her insider perspective and gift for...
- Michael Parkinson in BBC News
BBC presenter Michael Parkinson said Sir Peter was in his "top five" interviewees of all time, describing him as a "good writer and actor, a wonderful raconteur and as such, God's gift to the talk show host".