- n a gathering of the minimal number of members of an organization to conduct business
- But, as he reclined, there came a telephone message to say that the Senate had sent out a call for a quorum.
- Without a legal quorum, the Assembly voted, 60-to-0 with 37 abstentions, to keep Rhee in office until a new President is elected.
- Gul's candidacy failed in April because opposition parties stayed away and denied parliament a quorum.
News & Articles
- Statement From Chukchansi Tribal Council Chairwoman Nancy Ayala and the Chukchansi Tribal Council Quorum on the Mono ...
The following is a statement from Chukchansi Tribal Council Chairwoman Nancy Ayala and the Chukchansi Tribal Council Quorum on the Mono North Fork Casino.
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Quorum Review IRB Executive Vice-Chair to Speak at DIA’s 49th Annual Meeting
Quorum Review IRB, the industry leader in central IRB services, announces its Executive Vice-Chair, Royce A. Morrison, MD, MS, as a presenter and panel chair at the Drug Information Association’s 49th Annual Meeting. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10819470.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Searcy County Quorum Court appoints acting sheriff - WXVT-TV Delta News - More Local News and Weather WXVT.com |
MARSHALL, Ark. (AP) - The Searcy County Quorum Court has picked an acting sheriff to oversee the county after the Arkansas Supreme Court found that Sheriff Kenny Cassell was ineligible to serve.
June 11, 2013 - WXVT 15 Greenville