- n a prominent forelock (especially one brushed upward from the forehead)
- By the mid-1930s Gonzlez had got his sign for a human figure down to a mere gesture of forged bar-iron, surmounted by a spiky quiff of met al hair; a metal plate with two cuts .
News & Articles
- Conan takes on the Atari 2600
The Atari 2600 isn't the kind of modern, hip guest you'd normally expect on a late-night talk show, but in the hands of Conan O'Brien it's excellent value - not literally, mind. With his Clueless Gamer spectacles, which clearly don't have a trace of rose tint, our host really doesn't get on with some of the vintage console's most memorable entries. However, like Conan's quiff , one game somehow ...
Aug. 9, 2013 - Joystiq
- Greg Hemphill in Glasgow Daily Record
Greg, who is married to former Balamory star Julie Wilson Nimmo, said: "I love Elvis, so I put myself up for the audition. I play Elvis in 1977 when he'd hoovered up everything that was bad, so I wear the white jumpsuit and the quiff with the...
- Michael Stoute in Times Online
We've had five seconds here and a number of places,said Stoute. "But Quiff (2004) was the only one you could count unlucky. I should never have run Shergar, the ground wasn't right."
- Henry Winkler in BBC News
I won't be bringing too much of The Fonz into Captain Hook because it might get confusing for the audience - but I may keep the quiff under my wig just for old times' sake,Winkler said. "I love the Peter Pan story and I love Captain Hook....