- n the property of making no sound
- n a state of peace and quiet
- For California's Bishop James Pike, they evoke the early Christians: "There is something about the temper and quality of these people, a gentleness, a quietness, an interest .
- This fable of love betrayed is told with quietness and simplicity.
- But don't be misled by the balance, reason and quietness of its tone.
News & Articles
- The silent perfection of a melancholy daydream
Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion photo shoots / Fashion pictures Creating an impact through frozen images can be a challenging and demanding task. It is not often that a still-life has the ability to draw one in and incite such a strong emotional attachment to a shoot. There is a quietness to this photography shoot; a settling of sensation and an almost ethereal peace. Photographer ...
June 10, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Chip Ganassi in USA Today
At first I didn't think (Dixon) was that excited about racing because he had won so early in IndyCars in his career,Ganassi said. "That quietness, people confuse with caring about things. It's a relief to know that really wasn't what it...
- Hassan Nasrallah in Ha'aretz
I cannot say that it is close. Myself and brothers in Hezbollah see that all this intimidation does not hide behind it a war. On the contrary, if there was silence and quietness, then everyone must be vigilant,Nasrallah said.
- Mahmoud Abbas in International Herald Tribune
Abbas, traveling in Asia, told the Xinhua news agency: "Currently, the situation is rather sensitive. Temporary quietness is very fragile, and a very tiny spark of fire could trigger large, violent clashes."