- n hard metamorphic rock consisting essentially of interlocking quartz crystals
- When archaeologist Howard Carter discovered King Tut's tomb in 1922, he found the mummy in an elaborate coffin cradled in a red quartzite sarcophagus.
- A glittering patch of quartzite, high on Sheguindah Bay Hill, was just the thing to catch an archaeologist's eye.
- You can see the riotous purple of a jacaranda in full bloom or the quartzite mountains looking sugar-coated in the sunshine.
News & Articles
- Trump jewelry bound for Alter's on Dowlen Road
The designer line of jewelry features unique jewels with a modern twist on fine jewelry's classics from the 1920s to the'60s. Diamonds, onyx, white agate quartzite, pearls and rock crystal are prominent among the pieces as well as more unique materials like black diamond beads, rough diamonds, shagreen, leather, velvet and carved onyx. The collection is represented in fine jewelry boutiques and ...
July 13, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise