- n the Tibeto-Burman language spoken in Sichuan
- Mao brought a vision for China that has resonated from the 19th century Qing dynasty reformers to this day: to regain China's fu qiang (wealth and power), dignity, international .
- There is a saying, "qiang nei kai hua, qiang wai hong," which means that the flower that blooms within the walls only looks red to those outside of them.
News & Articles
- Hairdresser dreams of freedom in Chinese skies
Buzzing like an oversized electric razor, hairdresser Wang Qiang's home-made airplane skids over grassland before soaring into a vast blue sky, in a rare flight allowed by Chinese authorities.
Aug. 1, 2013 - Fox News
- China Information receives staff deficiency notice from NASDAQ
China Information Technology announced that the Company has received a staff deficiency notice from The NASDAQ Stock Market informing the Company that due to the passing away of Qiang Lin, an independent ...
July 30, 2013 - Theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Apple Hit With 2 Shameful Allegations
Pegatron, which is reportedly making a new, less-costly plastic iPhone, has become the latest Apple supplier to be accused of labor violations, in a report published by China Labor Watch on Monday. Pegatron has denied the allegations, and both it and Apple have announced they will investigate the claims. "CLW has uncovered myriad violations," maintained CLW Executive Director Li Qiang.
July 29, 2013 - TechNewsWorld.com