- n the circulating life energy that in Chinese philosophy is thought to be inherent in all things; in traditional Chinese medicine the balance of negative and positive forms in the body is believed to be essential for good health
News & Articles
- PowerbyProxi to Preview Highly Resonant Technology with Qi Compatibility at Computex 2013
Wireless power leader demonstrates expertise with full spatial freedom and multi-device charging PLEASANTON, Calif. – PowerbyProxi, in partnership with the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC), will demonstrate the next evolution of Qi at Computex 2013, June 4-8, 2013, in Taipei, Taiwan. The company will reveal a sneak peek of PowerbyProxi's highly resonant technology showing full spatial ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- C+P Cegano Smart Table Equipped with Integrated Qi Wireless Charging
CHICAGO, June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The new C+P Furniture Systems Cegano Smart Table features integrated Qi wireless charging, according to recent announcements from the company. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110927/CG76018LOGO ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Community Calendar
HEALING GARDEN PROGRAMS: The Virginia Thurston Healing Garden, 145 Bolton Road, Harvard; Mindful Movement - Tai Chi & Qi Gong, each Mon.
June 10, 2013 - Lowell Sun
- Jacques Rogge in China Daily
Since July 2001, the Organising Committee, led by President Liu Qi, has worked extremely hard to give Beijing an Olympic shape. Venues are almost finished and look fantastic,Rogge said. "I would like to thank the BOCOG team, the government...
- Steve Ballmer in FOXBusiness
I am tremendously excited to welcome Qi to Microsoft,Ballmer said. "Dr. Lu's deep technical expertise, leadership capabilities and hard-working mentality are well-known in the technology industry, and Microsoft will benefit from his...
- Wen Jiabao in Pakistan Daily Mail
The Games are very short, but what is left behind will last,Wen said. "I, together with Liu Qi (Beijing party chief), promise that Beijing will stay as clean as now after the Olympics."