- n a borosilicate glass with a low coefficient of expansion; used for heat-resistant glassware in cooking and chemistry
- Divide the oatmeal between two small, pyrex bowls.
- In its great belly was a 34-ton lake of molten pyrex borosilicate glass, white hot at 1.
- Since then Ewing has built a camera encased in thick pyrex glass, shaped like a giant test tube.
News & Articles
- Twilight Gatherings grow to provide more family assistance across Metro Detroit
Over the years, the Twilight Gatherings grew from Pyrex pie plates in hand to a catered picnic on a Milford estate to — this summer — seven events pitched in elegant backyards from Grosse Pointe, West Bloomfield and Novi in Metro Detroit, as well as Battle Creek, Lansing, Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids.
June 25, 2013 - Detroit News