- r without a clear purpose
let's not purposelessly dispense the aid
- Sometimes stage nudity is irrelevant, as in Bruce Jay Friedman's Scuba Duba, where a woman, both topless and pendulous, runs purposelessly down a flight of stairs.
- Christianity's mission is "not to fear the social movement in the world, not to struggle purposelessly against it, but to spiritualize it and to try to cure it from the poison .
- He moves back and forth between fantasy and reality frequently and purposelessly.
News & Articles
- MSNBC’ers Vamp Aimlessly: Americans ‘More Comfortable’ with Political ‘Dynasties’ Like Bush, Clinton
Live holiday political talk programming is one of the best times to hear your favorite analysts, consumed with thoughts of home and hearth, vamp purposelessly with the aim of simply getting to the other end of the segment. The following panel discussion was one of those perfect occasions. Without anything better to say, an MSNBC panel agreed that Americans are becoming “more comfortable” with ...
Nov. 28, 2013 - Mediaite
- Mitt Romney in MLive.com
Hearts were more heavy than buoyant, and the weight on the hearts were those of lost lives, lost opportunities purposelessly, inexplicably lost,Romney said.