pull up :
- v come to a halt after driving somewhere
- v straighten oneself
- v cause (a vehicle) to stop
- v remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
News & Articles
- Can the government fix all men’s pants problems?
The Houston Chronicle is reporting; yet another tiny town has decided it “has a right to decency” and is telling young men to pull up their pants or get out. 0 read more
June 17, 2013 - KETK 56 Tyler
- Cricket-Clarke hopes to return against Sri Lanka
LONDON, June 16 (Reuters) - Australia captain Michael Clarke hopes to be fit to return for Monday's final Champions Trophy Group A game against Sri Lanka after missing the first two matches with a back injury. "I'm hopeful, no doubt about that, but I really have to wait to see how I pull up tomorrow morning after training again today," he told a news conference on Sunday. "My back is certainly ...
June 16, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News