- n the property of having a plump and round body
- What to make of pudginess appearing to prolong lives? Study coauthor David Williamson speculated that since most people are over 70 when they die, some extra fat might have a .
- At first, Griffith's pudginess and baby-doll voice appear to disqualify her from the company of Carole Lombard, Jean Arthur and other down- to-earth goddesses of the golden age.
- He has poise, personality, pudginess.
News & Articles
- New York Post Accuses Cory Booker of Being a Big Fatty
Weight loss newsletter the New York Post has taken notice of maybe-gay Newark mayor and U.S. Senate contender Cory Booker's recent weight gain gross pudginess, as evidenced by a recently snapped photo of Booker, sans heavy jacket, walking leisurely along a boardwalk near the beach (like a big ol’ fatty): Read more...
Sept. 3, 2013 - Gawker
- Bruce Weber in USA Today
He doesn't look like a great athlete because his body (has) got a little pudginess to him, but he is a very good athlete,Illinois coach Bruce Weber said.