- n the trait of behaving like an imp
- Tan's mix of professionalism and puckishness presents a charming picture to strangers, one that is no less beguiling to those who work with her every day.
- There was some puckishness to thishe was talking about professional basketball, if I remember correctlybut Walinsky is a serious man and he wasn't really joking.
- Some will miss the puckishness of the old Bond; others may wilt during an overlong sequence set in the Afghan desert, when the movie turns Ishtary.
- John Hutson in Boston Globe
Hutson said there was "a twinkle in his eye and a puckishness in his demeanor that you don't always see in lawyers."