puce : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a color varying from dark purplish brown to dark red
- In the 1970s, innovations in polyesters brought dullish tones like avocado and puce into fashion.
- One of the Martian kids is a 9-year-old, puce-faced Pia Zadora (Joel: "Go play with your Golden Globe Award, that we bought for you"); and there's a tacky robot named Torgen ("It's .
- Its researchers have even discovered how to preserve dried broccoli in such a way that it stays chunky and retains its natural, healthy green color rather than turning puce and .
News & Articles
- Iceage, Lower, Loke Rahbek Added to Pitchfork Northside Festival Showcase Tomorrow
Lower: "Another Life" on SoundCloud . Puce Mary: "Untitled" on SoundCloud . We're pleased to announce several additions to Pitchfork's Northside Festival showcase tomorrow at St. Vitus in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Danish punk acts Iceage and Lower will headline, and the show will be opened by a solo set from fellow Copenhagen artist Loke Rahbek (of Vår ). The lineup already includes Copenhagen-based ...
June 14, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Stephen Bayley in Times Online
Every time he raises his head, poor Mr Bayley sees only "a giant, pneumatic, puce-coloured reindeer with white spots suspended from tensioned wires . . . a cheerless, artless, patronising inflatable Bambi of cynical, witless dross".