- n a firm in the publishing business
- n a person engaged in publishing periodicals or books or music
- n the proprietor of a newspaper
- Timothy Knight has resigned as publisher of the suburban New York newspaper Newsday, he told staff in a note Wednesday.
- The jail doors had barely slammed behind Bernie Madoff before publishers were racing to be first in the scandal's inevitable book sweepstakes.
- When an incalculably rich and potent publisher stoops to the lowly plane of author, and writes a piece for his paper, the subject must be dear to his heart.
News & Articles
- PRINCETON: Former Journal publisher, author speaks to chamber
Former Wall Street Journal publisher Karen Elliott House stood in front of a Princeton area business luncheon Thursday wearing an orange outfit in the color of her alma mater, the University of Texas.
June 12, 2013 - The Princeton Packet
- Scam Alert: Fake Publisher’s Clearing House Clears $1,000 From Spokane Man
SPOKANE, Wash – Dreams of hitting it big have left yet another Spokane area man in a $1,000 jam. Kathy Barton doesn't know how the scammers got her 81-year-old uncle's phone number, but they did. And a woman who identified herself as the CEO of Publisher's Clearinghouse, Deborah Holland, wouldn't stop calling.
June 12, 2013 - KHQ Spokane
- Publisher of The State Journal-Register retires
The publisher of The State Journal-Register in Springfield, Ill. has announced his retirement, effective June 19. Richard Johnston was named publisher of the Journal-Register in July. He is also publisher ...
June 7, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News