- A reporter interviews a movie star at a restaurant or a hotel lobby or an office, with his publicist lurking in the corner, ready to cut off any vaguely interesting questions.
- When reached for comment by RealClearPolitics, a spokesman for Williams's publicist, Kirt Webster, said Williams "has talked about it, but no announcement has been made.
- Tila Tequila at a Beechwood Canyon residence belonging to her publicist, in the Hollywood hills.
News & Articles
- Correction: Food-Drinks for Dad story
In a story June 4 about selecting liquor as Father's Day gifts, The Associated Press reported erroneously based on information from a publicist the name of a Camus cognac and the number of years the company has been in business. The company is celebrating its 150th anniversary, not its 50th, and its entry-level cognac is VS Elegance, not VSOP Elegance.
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- 'Y&R' actress Julia Pace Mitchell gives birth to a son
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio, June 11 (UPI) -- Julia Pace Mitchell's publicist says the former "Young and the Restless" star has given birth to her first child, a son, in Middletown, Ohio.
June 11, 2013 - UPI
- Friend: Merriman OK after being taken to hospital
SAN DIEGO (AP) -- Former NFL linebacker Shawne Merriman was taken by ambulance from a Los Angeles nightclub to a hospital Sunday night to be treated for dehydration, his publicist and a friend said.
June 10, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Ryan Phillippe in New York Daily News
I have a new rule: not to date anyone who has a publicist,Phillippe, 35, said Monday on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show, according to UsMagazine.com.
- Shia LaBeouf in FOXNews
They got a great publicist, man. It's all going to be penguin movies from here on out. No more actors. It's just going to be penguins taking over,added Shia LeBeouf, who offers lead vocals for the movie as a surfing prodigy mentored by...