- r with pride; in a proud manner
he walked proudly into town
- Welding in some bits to a 1910 Overland and adding two more axles and four more guncart-style wheels, Reeves created the OctoAuto, proudly displaying it at the inaugural .
- The "first Englishman" he was proudly called when the anthropologist Charles Dawson found him in 1911.
- With its easy melody and universal rhythm Me Llaman Calle walks proudly in the shadow of Bob Marley, the last guy who made world music this disarmingly simple.
News & Articles
- Tripoli Tap a Boston sports sanctuary in Chicago
Red Sox and Bruins banners proudly flew over the doorway of Nic and Dino’s Tripoli Tap. A neon sign in the front window promoted Sam Adams as the preferred beverage of its patrons. And the paneled walls were festooned with all sorts of Boston sports memorabilia, all of which was donated by friends, family, and loyal customers.
June 16, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Butte welcomes hundreds to Montana Pride celebrations
Proudly hosting Montana Pride for the first time, Butte welcomed visitors from across the state to join in the celebration of the LGBT communities.
June 15, 2013 - KXLF Butte
- Cale Yarborough Honda Proudly Serves the Florence Area with Award-Winning New Honda
FLORENCE, S.C., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Cale Yarborough Honda has been proudly serving drivers in the Florence area in some fashion for over nearly half a century. As a testament to Cale Yarborough's ...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Ted Stevens in ABC News
On his Senate website, Stevens said in a statement: "I have proudly served this nation and Alaska for over 50 years. My public service began when I served in World War II. It saddens me to learn that these charges have been brought against me. I...
- Peter Jackson in New Zealand Herald
In a prepared statement Jackson said: "I'm very pleased that we've been able to put our differences behind us, so that we may begin a new chapter with our old friends at New Line. The Lord of the Rings is a legacy we proudly share with Bob and...
- John McCain in Times Online
Off-the-screen, Charlton Heston was also a real-life leader. He served his country and proudly gave his voice in support of some of our most basic rights,Mr McCain said.