- r in an obvious and provable manner
- Those in the room knew that Cameron was provably authentic.
- That she is able to state facts provably unknown to her to a degree beyond the limits of chance has been absolutely proved to me.
- When a factory has been dumping provably toxic pollutants into a waterway, it can usually settle the case by simply agreeing to stop.
News & Articles
- Lawrence O’Donnell Calls Snowden’s Christmas Speech ‘Absurdly, Wildly Overblown’
On the same day that journalist Glenn Greenwald suggested that his defense of NSA source Edward Snowden is no different than MSNBC's defense of President Barack Obama , that network's Lawrence O'Donnell took Snowden to task for making "provably untrue" statements during his alternative Christmas message .
Dec. 27, 2013 - Mediaite
- Mitch Daniels in WSBT-TV
The system is dramatically better, provably better, recognized nationally now as better but it still made a tragic mistake here,Daniels said. "Human judgment will always enter in and I guess we will always have to accept that occasionally...
- Ryan Freel in MLB.com
I would definitely throw the first one behind the guy's head,Freel said. "Just to make him think, 'I don't know what the heck is going on.' Then I'd provably groove in a strike and hopefully he doesn't hit a home run. Then I'd probably...
- Brendan Eich in InternetNews.com