- r in a matter-of-fact manner
I applied my attention prosaically to my routine
- The case was prosaically listed ".
- Here, death explodes prosaically, capriciously, as in Baghdad or Kabul.
- Death did not oblige 60-year-old Nevil Shute last week, for it came prosaically in a Melbourne hospital bed, after a stroke.
News & Articles
- When Stress Is Good For Us
We hear a lot about the downsides of stress. Too much of it can impair thinking, harm our health and, more prosaically, put us in a bad mood.
June 10, 2013 - Business Insider