- r in a matter-of-fact manner
I applied my attention prosaically to my routine
- The centerpiece of the stack will be the prosaically named Crew Exploration Vehicle (CEV), a descendant of the Apollo command module but for a few significant differences.
- Two weeks ago, Universal Pictures released its heavily promoted volcano film, Dante's Peak, and in April, 20th Century Fox will release its more prosaically named Volcano.
- Sir Henry Maybury, considered the greatest expert on roads in the world, gave a few interesting side-lights on that yellow-back, thick, choking, aeriform known prosaically as .
News & Articles
- When Stress Is Good For Us
We hear a lot about the downsides of stress. Too much of it can impair thinking, harm our health and, more prosaically, put us in a bad mood.
June 10, 2013 - Business Insider