- r in the manner of prosperous people
- He is, in his way, also a perfect modernist, blowing blandly and prosperously with the winds of change.
- The only part of the British Commonwealth of Nations not at war with Germany, Eamon de Valera's Republic of Eire has steered placidly and prosperously outside the blockade of all.
- Philip Roth's Nathan Zuckerman (Zuckerman Unbound) is famous; Updike's Harry Angstrom (Rabbit Is Rich) shuttles prosperously from Toyota dealership to marriage bed; and Thomas .
News & Articles
- Ramsey, Dave
Dave Ramsey is a personal money management expert, popular national radio personality and the author of four New York Times bestsellers. His life's work is teaching others how to be financially responsible, so they can acquire enough wealth to take care of loved ones, live prosperously into old age, and give generously to others. Because this is Philly, the caller doesn’t say, “My name is Bob ...
Sept. 20, 2013 - Philly.com
- Jeffrey Sachs in MarketWatch
HAMPTON, Va.,, Oct 16, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- "Our generation's greatest challenge is sustainable development: living peacefully, prosperously and sustainably on a crowded planet," says Jeffrey Sachs, director of the Earth...
- Daniel Smith in The Tennessean
They are good, wonderful people I've known since 1997,Smith said. "If people took a few minutes to study the Islamic religion, they will see it has good ideas to support the community. Muslims live peacefully and very prosperously in the...
- Mehmet Ali Talat in www.worldbulletin.net
We will work to have an agreement that will preserve rights of Turkish Cypriot people and make us live safely and prosperously in the future. We will act with good will and we expect a similar manner from the other party,Talat said.