productive : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a producing or capable of producing (especially abundantly)
his productive years
a productive collaboration
- a having the ability to produce or originate
- s yielding positive results
- s marked by great fruitfulness
a productive vineyard
- Here are ten things to do this summer that are free or cheap, and that are at least more productive than loafing on the couch.
- Tax cuts can be good when they free up capital for more productive uses, I have a problem with this at a time when the government is running massive deficits.
- Zen Habits is a blog that offers simple ways to be more productive, written by Leo Babauta, who lives his own Zen-like existence on Guam as a writer and father of six kids.
News & Articles
- Key to Productive Meetings? How You End Them
There are a million tricks for more productive meetings out there, but here's one idea you probably haven't heard before. Meetings are a favorite whipping boy of the business world, and it’s not hard to see why. Often aimless and inflated, they pop up in your calendar like dandelions in your lawn, breaking your concentration and eating up your workday. Then, in the end, they often get hijacked ...
June 12, 2013 - Inc Magazine
- Report: NBA, Chris Hansen in 'productive' talks for Seattle expansion team
Chris Hansen and Steve Ballmer, the principal investors in the prospective Seattle basketball ownership group, have reportedly started "productive" talks with the NBA for securing an expansion team.
June 12, 2013 - KOMO Seattle
- Older Workers: Productive and In Demand
Older workers might get a bad rap for being less productive then their younger counterparts, but new research shows the opposite is true. And as employers look to increase payroll, they’re looking to fill open positions with older, more experienced workers—even if they do cost more.
June 11, 2013 - FOX Business