product : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n commodities offered for sale
that store offers a variety of products
- n an artifact that has been created by someone or some process
they improve their product every year
they export most of their agricultural production
- n a quantity obtained by multiplication
the product of 2 and 3 is 6
- n a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction
a product of lime and nitric acid
- n a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances
skill is the product of hours of practice
his reaction was the product of hunger and fatigue
- n the set of elements common to two or more sets
- It is a pity that the product was way ahead of its time, for it was the fruition of a great innovation.
- Consumer laws come in handy to fight companies that come out with defective products or provide inadequate services but the problem is that the consumers are not aware of these laws.
- The entire whose who of the IT world had come in to watch the launch of the new software product.
News & Articles
- Product Launch Platform, the Grommet, Works with North Carolina Entrepreneur to Feature Blue Ridge Chairs, Heritage ...
The Grommet, an online shopping site and product launch platform for innovative and undiscovered products, is working with North Carolina entrepreneur to feature Blue Ridge Chairs, Heritage Outdoor Furniture. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10828137.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Cisco sees new product raising core router revenue to $10 billion
By Sinead Carew NEW YORK (Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc predicts that a new product it unveiled on Wednesday will increase its cumulative revenue from core routers, which direct Internet data traffic, by 25 percent - to $10 billion - within the next two years. The leading network equipment maker expects to cash in on ever increasing demand for Internet services with its new CRS-X router, its ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Product Launch Platform, The Grommet, Works with New York Entrepreneur to Feature Josh Bach's Silk Neckties
The Grommet, an online shopping site and product launch platform for innovative and undiscovered products, is working with New York entrepreneur to feature Josh Bach's silk neckties. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10820621.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Barack Obama in BBC News
Now this legislation moves to the Senate, and I look forward to receiving a final product that will serve as a strong signal to the executives who run these firms that such compensation will not be tolerated,Mr Obama said.
- Ben Bernanke in CNNMoney.com
Real gross domestic product will not grow much, if at all, over the first half of 2008 and could even contract slightly,Bernanke said in testimony to Congress' Joint Economic Committee. "A recession is possible."
- Steve Jobs in San Jose Mercury News
This is the most successful product launch in Apple's history,Apple CEO Steve Jobs said. "Even so, we apologize to those customers who were turned away because we did not have enough supply."