- r in a pretty manner
all this is most prettily done
- He finds honest work and an agreeable boss in the midwestern wheat fields; he paddles prettily and adventurously down the Colorado River; he joins an older, good-natured couple .
- When you consider the resources used to deliver a prettily packaged, fragrant little moisturizer or lipstick, it's no wonder that the industry's environmental report card has been .
- If she stands prettily before cameras in six months' time, ready to resume her life, it will be hard to argue that she should not have been given her chance.
News & Articles
- New Yorkers hope the sun shows up for a Manhattanhenge encore
Manhattanhenge, New York's best-known celestial show, is due for an encore performance this weekend — unless cloudy weather brings down the curtain on the sunset spectacular. Twice a year, the sun's westward track aligns with Manhattan's central street grid to allow for sunsets that are prettily framed by skyscrapers — as if the architects had designed the city to mark the occasions.
July 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Lady Jane Grey in guardian.co.uk
...this a painting of Lady Jane, it would satisfy a centuries-old hunger to know the appearance of this unfortunate teenager, described at the time as "prettily shaped and graceful" with a "gracious and animated figure".
- Peter Sellars in Times Online
Sellars explains: "After the 250th anniversary overload it'sa joy not to programme his music. I think Mozart himself is relieved. I'm trying to meet him at the point of content, not prettily decorated performances. I'm taking the themes of the works...
- Robin Oakley in CNN International
CNN's European Political Editor Robin Oakley noted that "blushing prettily, a mere half dozen Labour MPs put up their hands."